Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's Official - I'm a World Record Holder!



In case you missed it, yesterday on "Mornings with Bart" I broke a recordsetter.com world record for wearing more hats at once with 53. You may have already heard, but late yesterday afternoon I received an email from recordsetter.com confirming my world record. Therefore I am now official the recordsetter.com world record holder of most hats worn at once. It's not like Guinness and I don't get a plaque or anything except a spot on the website and possibly a spot in next addition of the book as well as the satisfaction of doing something has never done before. Thanks to those who listened yesterday and followed the progress online on facebook. We'll see if we can't make this a more frequent occurrence, breaking world records.

No comments:

Post a Comment