Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chinese Senior Citizens Have a "Bad Romance"

TV from the East is different. No, not NY and Boston, Asia. I remember watching MXC which is the show that ACB's "Wipe Out" is based off of but with English speaking commentators voicing over the original show. I found this online today and it's not describable so I'll just let you enjoy it. It's from a Chinese TV show.

Also I'm glad to be back in the 2nd Shift after my short stint on "Morning's with Bart". Remember to turn in for Scot E Doesn't Know Trivia on Mon-Wed at 3:45p, the movie quote of the day at 4:30, and don't forget to vote for you Facebook Faceoff Song of the day at www.facebook.com/k107.1 Today we also talked about college majors and how their graduates are fairing in the job market. Here is a link to the list of majors and their grads unemployment rate and median salary.

No comments:

Post a Comment